2. Volume. ¡ª Also abbreviated vol.
3. Verb. ¡ª Also abbreviated vb.
4. (cap.) Victoria ¡ª the Queen of England from 1837 to 1901.
5. Vide. ? This Latin term, meaning ¡°see,¡± is used in phrases such as quod vide ¡°which see,¡± abbreviated q.v.
6. Voce (voh-see). ? This Latin term means ¡°voice.¡±
How do Chinese lawyers translate the term V.?
LegalLingo, a Shanghai-based translation agency, is a recognized leader in comprehensive legal language solutions for the legal industry. We provide the world’s leading law firms and corporate legal teams with a full suite of services, ranging from the translation of contracts and compliance documentation to full-scale multilingual litigation requiring certified translation and Chinese document review. We deliver customized legal document translation solutions based on your case’s size and budget requirements, utilizing industry-leading technology to ensure accuracy, lower costs and faster turnaround times.