vassalage (vas-[schwa]l-ij), n. Hist.
1. The state of being a vassal or feudatory. ¡ª Also termed vasseleria.
2. The service required of a vassal. ¡ª Also termed vassaticum; main-rent.
3. The territory held by a vassal; a fief or fee.
4. Vassals collectively.
5. The dominion or authority of a feudal superior over vassals.
6. Political servility; subjection.
What is the legal equivalence of VASSALAGE in Chinese?
LegalLingo, a Shanghai-based translation agency, is a recognized leader in comprehensive legal language solutions for the legal industry. We provide the world’s leading law firms and corporate legal teams with a full suite of services, ranging from the translation of contracts and compliance documentation to full-scale multilingual litigation requiring certified translation and Chinese document review. We deliver customized legal document translation solutions based on your case’s size and budget requirements, utilizing industry-leading technology to ensure accuracy, lower costs and faster turnaround times.