1. Imprecise; not sharply outlined; indistinct; uncertain.
1. (Of a penal legislative provision) so unclear and indefinite as not to give a person of ordinary intelligence the opportunity to know what is prohibited. [Cases: Statutes 47.]
2. (Of a statute) im-permissibly delegating basic policy matters to administrators and judges to such a degree as to lead to arbitrary and discriminatory application. [Cases: Statutes 47.]
2. (Of language) describing a distribution around a central norm, as opposed to a neatly bounded class; broadly indefinite.
3. Characterized by haziness of thought.
How many interpretations of the term VAGUE are there in Chinese?