liege (leej), adj. Hist.
1. Entitled to feudal allegiance and service.
2. Bound by feudal tenure to a lord paramount; owing allegiance and service.
3. Loyal; faithful.
¡ª Also termed ligius.
liege, n. Hist.
1. A vassal bound to feudal allegiance.
¡ª Also termed liege man; liege woman.
2. A loyal subject of a monarch or other sovereign.
3. A feudal lord entitled to allegiance and service; a sovereign or superior lord.
¡ª Also termed (in sense 3) liege lord.
What is the legal translation of LIEGE in Chinese?
LegalLingo, a Shanghai-based translation agency, is a recognized leader in comprehensive legal language solutions for the legal industry. We provide the world’s leading law firms and corporate legal teams with a full suite of services, ranging from the translation of contracts and compliance documentation to full-scale multilingual litigation requiring certified translation and Chinese document review. We deliver customized legal document translation solutions based on your case’s size and budget requirements, utilizing industry-leading technology to ensure accuracy, lower costs and faster turnaround times.