1. A judge serving on a court of chancery.
2. A university president or CEO of an institution of higher education.
3. In the U.S., a judge in some courts of chancery or equity.
4. Scots law. The presiding juror.
5. Eccles. law. A law officer who presides over the bishop’s court. ? The chancellor advises and assists the bishop in all matters of canon law, both juridical and administrative. ¡ª chancellorship, n.
What is the legal translation of CHANCELLOR in Chinese?
LegalLingo, a Shanghai-based translation agency, is a recognized leader in comprehensive legal language solutions for the legal industry. We provide the world’s leading law firms and corporate legal teams with a full suite of services, ranging from the translation of contracts and compliance documentation to full-scale multilingual litigation requiring certified translation and Chinese document review. We deliver customized legal document translation solutions based on your case’s size and budget requirements, utilizing industry-leading technology to ensure accuracy, lower costs and faster turnaround times.